Monday, May 21, 2012

Work dat updo!



I always wanted a little sister. Instead I got 2 younger brothers... The thing about the younger brothers though, is that they're not willing to work with me. That's where my big brother comes in. He and I are best buds. And since he's been home, we have:


  • Watched Pride and Prejudice... Soon to do it again because that movie is just THAT good.
  • Watched Mean Girls and recited out favorite lines.
  • Had numerous ice cream trips.
  • He's taken me out driving and has helped me back around corners, cause quite frankly, I can't drive backwards. 
  • He always says "good morning missy!" (when I wake up) or "love ya missy!"(when we say bye on the phone) ...He insists he's always called me that, but I feel like it's a new thing... Hmm. 
  • He's listened to me cry.
  • He's tried to make me laugh after I cried.
  • ANNDD he lets me do his hair. And this wasn't the first time either! Today, despite my sore achey throat, I laughed so hard I couldn't even think of my cold. (And that my friend, is how I get abs. Laughing is key.)
  • Oh yes. I musn't forget this one. I showed him the Waka Waka song by Shakira... He cried. Why? Well. He found out that that song was written for the FIFA World Cup, and he likes songs that bring people together. ...Or something.


He drew the line at me doing corn rows..... But french braids were cool.






I'M SO ESSCITED FOR THE NOTEBOOK TONIGHT!!
I'll supply the tissues.
Love yaa bro!


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...