Tuesday, June 26, 2012

lab rats

sometimes i feel like the older siblings were the experiment rats and got away with everything, but by the time my parental units work their way down to the younger set of kids, they've "perfected" their ways. (e.g. my step dad just told me that i'd be lucky to get my first phone when i'm 30 whereas my older sister got hers when she was half that age.)

it's not only the phone thing that's an issue... sometimes i feel like i have no freedom whereas for my friends its like they have immediate rights.

*siiiiiiiiigh*

on other notes, i've kicked off my awesome summer by sitting in my room all day making friendship bracelets as if i were having a flashback from age 12, and as if i had people to give them to... but lets face it, if i had a plethora of friends i'd be out with them instead of in my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...