Saturday, July 21, 2012

SiNgIn' In ThE rAiN oUtTaKe (:

7/20/12 2:30am -Falling asleep

7/20/12 5:03am -Woke up to dog being scared of thunder and lightning

7/20/12 5:03-Now  -I've been awake. I couldn't go back to bed! There was a thunder/lightning/rain storm! How the heck do you sleep through something so marvelous?!

Definitely had my "Singin' in the Rain" playlist going...

Wore my rain~boots today.

Definitely looked at old videos on Youtube. Found a deleted scene from Singin' in the Rain that I'm kinda glad they didn't put it in the movie.... Until the end of the song, cause I could definitely relate to parts and it would definitely enhance to the chickflick:


THEN, I found this video to a movie I've never seen/heard of. And now I want to watch it. This next song describes my life! I love love love it:


I want to watch that now. I love Debbie Reynolds. When I was little I grew up with her voice, and I always secretly wished I could sing like her someday!

So there you have it. 2 1/2 hours of sleep last night and I'm just so happy about everything! The rain just brings about a good mood in me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...