Sunday, August 19, 2012

I like to call this "Forever Alone"

Like I mentioned in my previous post, I have nothing to do in August.
So I decided to channel my nothingness into genuine pieces of art.
My mom encouraged my creativity ...But then laughed at the final project.
Without further adieu, my masterpieces:

{what all couples are thinking as they see me pass by on the street}

{my imagination}


{actual scenario i've been in}

{actual scenario i've been in}

{potential future scenario}

This is where Olivia comes in... We both only have each other and our dogs... She drew the following:


{she drew me in this one...}



Today, I would have thought I got it all out of my system and would have found some friends... BUT... these happened:

{incase you didn't catch on, i'm the one in the middle....on the penny farthing bicycle}





So there you have it. I've chosen to go public with my work. ;)
#imisspainting
#ineednewfriends
#sofreakingbored
#theyrehappyandimnot


P.S. Just saw this on Pinterest... I found it worthy for here:
FOREVER ALONE



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...