Thursday, September 20, 2012

evolution of hair

Natural hair:
 Then it lost it's virginity, was awful, now beautiful:


So as you can tell, I was a blonde baby. Then over time it darkened up, and I just wasn't a fan. Lara came home to "babysit" the kids while mom was away, and we found ourselves in the hair section of Target and that was the night my hair lost it's virginity. And it was okay...for awhile, but it did weird things to my hair, and I finally made a professional appointment, and now it's this cool ombre thing.
That's my story.



In other news, 
...to me!! I'm 17. As of the 9th. 
And THIS is gonna be my best year.
I don't know why, but I just know it will.
And for my birthday, I got a
*U*K*U*L*E*L*E*



That's all it for now. (:

1 comment:

  1. It's super cute now. So really, me dying your hair and it eventually turning all sorts of weird yellow resulted in an appointment to Aveda you wouldn't have had if we didn't mess things up. HOLLA!

    Also, 17 was such a good year. I had my first kiss at 17. I fell in love for the first time at 17. But that part is overrated. Don't fall in love ever. EVER. Just kidding. Do, but only with your husband. The key is to know who that is first. #datingsucks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...