Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Fact Book

I'm making a mental book about random facts about myself. It's grown quite large so i thought i'd share a few excerpts from it.

#3,009 I don't mind sitting on the floor. #12 I LOVE mens basketball shorts. #853 I want to go to BYU Hawaii.#35 I prefer showers over baths. Swimming in your own filth is fun, but showers are SO goood! #13 I. LOVE. NUTELLA.  #76 Peanut butter MnMs are my favorite! #8,976,425,678,549 I floss every night. #83 When i grow up, i want a pool. A nice one. #6 I like kitchen utensils, appliances, bakeware, you name it! #789 I like bandaids with a design on them.. #40 I've been stung in one of the top 5 WORST  places to be stung.... The KNEE PIT! #67  The hair on my head has not lost it's virginity. 3:)  #999 I  love waffles! #18 In 2009 i read the Book of Mormon 3 times! #4 I love dogs!! #567 I have been told that i look 17!


                                                                                                                                                  

2 comments:

  1. That's a really good idea :) My random book would probably be a million pages long ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly love your website.. Pleasant colors & theme. Did
    you create this web siite yourself? Please reply back as I'm planning to create my own
    blog and would like to find out where you got this from or just what the
    theme is named. Kudos!

    My site ... meridia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...