Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Dessert is Overrated

When I was younger, my goal was to go to Paris and take a cooking class just like Audrey Hepburn, with a view of the Eiffel tower from outside my window. Brush up on French, and come home a lady.

This isn't me right now of course, BUT I have made some pretty fantastic breakfast this last week that reminded me of my sister Lara ...You know, being able to whip up something delicious from the next to nothing ingredients in my house.

I made something yummy like this, only it looked SO much chocolatey-er, but my camera is deciding to not work... So deal.

Basically oatmeal and Ghirardelli hot cocoa mixed in, with some yummy ripe bananas! So good.
Then this morning I decided to be a prodigy of Martha Stewart and make a basic cheesy omelet:
...Maybe it didn't look that great... 
Maybe it broke a little in the pan... 
But Maybe it tasted DELICIOUS, and didn't last more than 30 seconds.

Tomorrow, I plan on this baby:
It's supposedly a German Pancake. 
Just a different recipe from what i'm used to; thus making it thinner... But that looks good, and I'm going to branch out.

Someday, when I have a fancy shmancy kitchen in my fancy shmancy house... The possibilities for breakfasts will be endless! Breakfast is the favored meal in my eyes. Dessert is overrated. Even if I enjoy cake plates.
But that's a different story.


1 comment:

  1. I want to live with you in your fancy schmancy house, please and thank you. Then we can both get fat and be happy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...