Monday, October 17, 2011

Grub.

My life is a series of unfortunate events.
One example of this is how last night in my delicious cooked cauliflower, I found not 1, but 2: 
shriveled-cooked-dead ...GRUBS. First time in my LIFE I've lost my appetite and wanted to throw up.

Definitely uglier than The Lion King made them out to be.


Otherwise, this foggy morning has been lovely.  42 degrees out and it's looking like Autumn. After seminary, my mom cheered me up with a trip to Starbucks to ease the stress of a study filled day. Upon getting my carmel apple spice and pumpkin muffin, I looked past the drive-thru window to see a lady waving her hand at me... Odd. But it was my next-door-neighbor/best friends mommy. So I ran to the parking lot and said good morning to my best friend. (: 
Good start to the day. 
Now, it's time to buckle down and study. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...