Thursday, March 22, 2012

So It Has Come To This...

*drum roll please*

I am no longer a size 0-long in jeans!

Well. That or I've washed my jeans too many times and they've shrunk a bit.
Either way, I need new jeans. Gash I'm so fat. ;) --Jokes. I don't put myself down like that. Actually, I see this as a good opportunity to eat more... So.... Glass half full perspective? I'm joking again. I don't want to ever be fat. In fact, I've been all daydreamy lately and planning my married life distant futureness... And me and my husband will make all sorts of delicious food, but at the same time we're going to be like marathon runners so it won't be a big deal. 

ALLSSOOOOO!!! My sissy is arriving home tomorrow morning! Maybz we can go jean shopping?! Or just eat loads of ice cream and give love-handles to my love-handles!? Either way; i've missed her. And it's going to be party-central at my house. :)


1 comment:

  1. It's a good thing we ate ice cream all weekend. #besttimeofmylife

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...