Monday, September 5, 2011

i'm better at a journal than a blog

  • The day before last, I finished a goal I set at the beginning of the Summer to finish my Personal Progress before my birthday... And I did it! 
  • School has started
  • Seminary starts tomorrow ...I'm slightly excited, but this being my 3rd of 5 years, I know it will wear off fast.
  • MY BIRTHDAY IS IN 4 DAYS! And I've been waiting for this birthday for forever and a day! I remember when I was little, I would look it up to see what day it would be on, and I was so happy it was on a Friday so I could do stuff with my friends, and have this awesome party.... Yeah, the time has come, and how many plans do I have? Zip. Zero. Nadda. If I knew that I wouldn't have any plans on this birthday 5 years ago, I would have been the most upset child.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you have a blog. You dirty liar. I like it though. Keep posting.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...