Tuesday, September 20, 2011

people are cool!

Yesterday:
1.) All of the outdoors were covered in  residue from yesterdays rain making the air smell of that sweet Washington I love!
2.) Amid all of this wet, the sun came down rather warm today, making it perfect for a run!
     -A friend I saw while running, drove past me and kinda waved
     -Some anonymous person honked at me - I was flooded with confusion
     -A new friend I saw, but I think they had to do a double take to realize it was me
     -A COMPLETE stranger sped by me while I was taking a quick breather and yelled "RUN!"
     -3 friends saw me and I had no idea they were even there and let me know later!
One of the above told me that I looked like a "mad woman" while another person said I looked "Sexy" ...Maybe I should stop running when school gets out!  All in all, I felt pretty good afterwards.
3.) I learned how to marbleize my nails-sorta... Kinda made me happy.

4.) A package in the mail came...
This made me smile immensely! 
  

...Basically I sounded like a little girl giggling with laughter....

Inside was a CD made by a friend that well - I've never actually met, but know through another friend! We both have this crazy obsession for Damian McGinty, and she has more music than I do, and sent this to me as a birthday present!

...Which is actually pretty funny considering I didn't get birthday mail from extended OR immediate family! 

Just goes to show you that people out there, can be pretty darn cool. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...