Monday, September 26, 2011

it's raining! it's pouring!

WHO LOVES RAIN?! This girl right here.
At church yesterday, the rain just POURED down after a meeting with the youth and the bishop! People would come in from their cars looking like they just jumped in a pool with their clothes on! ...Well almost. But I LOVE LOVE LOVE the rain! I woke up on Sunday morning at 4:47am to my dog, Longfellow, doing the potty dance, so I took him outside saw the rain, and just ran around in my tank top and shorts in the dark loving it! Then I realized it wasn't even 5am yet and i should probably go back to bed... I digress for a moment... At church I got my personal progress recognition and got this baby!! (In silver)  My Bishop is so cool! He even gave my like this personal "shout-out" you could call it, and basically bragged about how cool I am! It was almost like he was saying the words my daddy would have said if he were here! ALSO I got home and made chocolate rice krispie treats and ate half of the 9x13 pan.  Sunday's always have something awesome in store for me!

   
Now to return, today it has been pouring since I woke up at 5:30am for seminary! And my two online classes for the day got canceled cause of technical difficulties! Later my friend will be coming over and we are just going to get SOAKED! Bare feet. Wet.  More wet. Maybe play with an umbrella but not seriously use it. Catch another cold or two. Maybe some Pneumonia.... But hey! It's Autumn! What's life without a little bit of living?? So yes. Rain is my favorite. OH, something I hate, all those silly quotes people put up about the rain... and how depressing it is.... or even this one just annoys me "yadda yadda yadda something about learning to dance in the rain" dude. who needs a quote? just go outside! experience it for yourself! I'd like to meet that person who looks up rain quotes to decide whether or not they want to go play in the rain. Pathetic. But actually it's an okay quote. I used to like it. Soo....

Not to be mr. Johnny Rain Cloud (bahaha!! pun intended) But I'm gonna go play in the rain! Peace.

2 comments:

  1. You'll like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxIEbbV8rfA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and CONGRATS! You got it two years before me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...