Thursday, January 19, 2012

Atmospheric Frozen Water Vapor (aka Snow)

Waking up at 6:30am to watch the snow fall?
Check.

2 cups of hot cocoa?
Check.

Upside-down Snowman
Check.

Two 7'2'' Snowman
Check.

New Nikon Camera?
Check.

Best Friend?
Check.

No School for 4 days in a row?
Check.

Some awesome photos?
Check.

An incredible day?
Check.


Isn't my house pretty?

Add another inch to that ^




I love her eyes.

Awkward me (:

GORGEOUS Olivia!

Max! My poopshkin! (Yes I call him that)



They didn't do anything... Tammy went to get Jim to have him help hoist the middle of the body up... But by the time they got back, Olivia and I had finished the whole snowman... So they wanted a picture with it anyway. (:

Our work of art that was keeping cars out! (It soon died)

Oh heck yeah! BEST house decor EVA.

Behind the scenes of how to get up there non-ninja style.



Ahhh best friends!

...She would eat the nose.

Perspective.

Street View of Snowman #2


I am 5'9 15/16'' (or 5'10'') and the snowman is 7'2''


I lifted that head up there all by myself :)



I know I'm doing a backwards 7 with my finger... But he's 7'2'' (:

More perspective.

Favorite.

1 comment:

  1. Hannah. Way to make me more homesick than ever. I'm seriously SO bummed I'm missing out on all of this. Home is so magical when it snows. MAGICAL. I'm practically in tears thinking about it. There is so much snow! Oh, my gosh! We don't have any snow here. :( The weather man keeps telling us it's going to snow, but then it doesn't. And I live in an apartment so I don't even get to play in my yard. And there are just too many cars. This reminds me that I don't want to live in a city. By the way, I also like how you took all the photos. It looks like you're having a blast with that new camera. Love you, sis!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...