Thursday, January 19, 2012

Second Chances.

We're all given 2nd chances at some point.
That was me, yesterday.


Olivia and I were just going about our business... I built a snowman of her and a boyfriend... And she built ...A snow toilet. Quite frankly it looked more like a washing machine... 




Then we looked at the clock, 12:50pm. I reshaped Olivia's snow-toilet into the bottom of a snowman... Or snow-woman. We named it Shlaire, after a friend.


Shlaire looked so good, with her long locks of hair, we decided we needed a better picture of us with her.... But there was no one but my dog around to do that... An hour later, after filling up on pizza and apple juice... We found someone.


Such a good best friend picture!

Then Olivia asked if he wanted a picture with me...


And then I asked if he wanted a picture with Shlaire...


We struck up a good conversation, finding out his grade and school he goes to... And his name! And he's been our neighbor for a couple years! He didn't just move in! He departed looking very confused, and the moment we stepped inside, we burst out laughing!! Did we just ask that kid whom I attempted to stalk before for my friend to take a picture of us and a really ugly snowwoman?! Oh yes. We did.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.







2 comments:

  1. OH.MY.GOODNESS.
    I seriously cannot stop smiling!!! which is really bad because i'm trying to be sneaky.. ;)
    you guys are my heros <3
    :) :) :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...