Saturday, January 21, 2012

Jars (:


These two jars, are currently my LIFE.

The first little one, has about 9 strips of paper rolled up inside of it. It was an idea I got from Pinterest, and it's one of those things where I'll add another strip of paper each time I make a memorable accomplishment, or have an experience I don't want to forget, and then on New Years of 2013, I'll open up the jar and re-experience everything I did from this year... Kinda better than attempting to complete a New Years Resolution, maybe?

The second, big jar is a work in progress... Starting sometime last year, and working until I get married. No joke. I told mom I'm dead set on going to Tahiti for my honeymoon, and she said she's not paying for it... So... I've got a good $39.30 worth of change in that jar. Clever right? Cause I'm not going to break open that jar unless there's hard cash in it. If anyone feels obliged to add to my collection, as Lumierre so nicely puts it, Be my guest!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...