Saturday, February 18, 2012

Make of this post what you will

Dear Claire.
Just so you know. I can't stop giggling at the fact that YOUR MOM called me practically BEGGING for me to take you out of her hands/entertain you. I died laughing. (:
Love Hannah

Other side notes:

  • Ellen is hilarious:


  • I still want Nyquil.

  • Good news! The waterfall of snot pouring out my left nostril has finally ceased! Bad news... Now my right nostril is having the same troubles. 
  • My little brothers are hilarious. Especially when they sleepwalk and talk.
  • Ummm My dog looks like a mop.
  • Today's rain has been simply wonderful.
  • Tomorrow I'm kidnapping my friend.
  • I worked on sewing a dress for 2 1/2 hours today.
  • I DROPPED A BOOK IN THE BATHTUB! AHHH! :(
  • My big brother is so cool, he bought a ticket out of the country without consulting mom. I wish I was that cool.
  • And well... I... umm.... had the lovely opportunity of eating animal crackers today.


And.... that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...