Saturday, February 25, 2012

Shlaire and Me

This post is about some of Shlaire's (Claire) and my adventures.

It started out when she moved in. Our first sleepover was at another friends house, and we got SO tired that we all just crashed on said friend's bed. We woke up early in the morning, and I noted that this stranger (Claire) whom I had just met ...well, we had been cuddling like crazy people. Our legs were intertwined, and i'm pretty sure I was hugging her stomach like a teddybear while her arm was around my head. That, was the start of our beautiful never-gets-boring friendship.


We signed up for EFY together... Which meant we dormed together for 1 week. During that week we spied on boys, drank chocolate milk with EVERY meal, had the counselors next door tell us to be quiet EVERY night, I even woke up one morning and we both gave panicked looks as we realized we had no idea where we were and HOW Claire got in my bed.

Oh, awkward, did I just crop out the dude standing in between us?! Yes. Yes I did.


Now, we spend lonely weekends together looking at pictures of cats and we DIE laughing. Honestly, I would have never found humor in those stupid cats photos or youtube videos unless Shlaire was there. We drink multiple root beer floats without her moms permission... We attempt to be crafty from DIY projects on Pinterest... But those failed attempts always end with us in our man pants sitting on the floor trying to ponder the meaning of life.



Now that we know a little bit more about her and I.... Let's review this last week. No really, we will have spent 6 out of 7 days together this last week (by tomorrow).




this was my story corner/if someone tried to come through the window, my easton bat would protect me.
 

don't be fooled, I actually am wearing pants...

Awkward Photos:

So, this one was SUPPOSED to be good.... But I sneezed right as it took. ...I don't know what Claire's excuse was though

To wrap this up, this picture shows that NO MATTER HOW HARD WE TRY to look good when we first see each other...byt the time we say goodbye, this is about how we look.

So we finally got tuckered out and fell asleep in our 5th fort we made... 2 hours later we woke up to other fire alarm beeping once every minute indicating that the battery was low, and it was so shrill and so loud and ear piercing that we ran inside and fell asleep on my bed.

FOOD:
For breaky I made pancakes with bananas in the middle with chocolate chips on the perimeter with chocolate syrup drizzled on top. Also throughout the week, I've made and eaten yummy little things like German pancakes, caprese salad, chocolate pudding,  and a normal salad that had lots of little bugs in the lettuce that I had to wash for half an hour (yay organic produce bugs...) so that they'd all be gone. As nast as that sounds, it was a pretty fantastic salad.



THE END.




2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS! AND YOUU! But i think that picture at the end was very debatable... But I still digg it:)
    Ps: you said 'slaire' insted of 'shlaire' in the first sentence :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...