Saturday, February 11, 2012

supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Lately, I've felt like the whole "blogging world" is repetitive. Everybody has a blog now, and everybody posts things similar to what you have, or post what you were about to... So right now, I'm just going to post things that no one else will... Like what? Whatever is running through MY brain right now... Because no one can take MY thoughts away from me.

1. The Vow is not as cracked up to be what I made it out to be in my mind. And believe me, I was expecting a brilliant movie such as The Notebook. This movie was still really cute, and made me laugh and smile... But the ending wasn't quite what I was hoping for.


2. I really wish I had followed what I believe to be my "spiritual prompting" ...to have bought that box of brownie mix hidden in an isle of the grocery store, WHEN I WAS THERE ONLY AN HOUR AGO. Here I am, friendless on the weekend, wishing I had an easy box of brownie mix to make. And then I see pictures like this:
Those two monsters are my sisters. Eating away their life at college. I wish I could be in that photo.

3. What do you think of when I give you 3 sounds and mix them together?...followed by car-alarms?:
An OWL.  A COYOTE. And a DRUNK PERSON. ??????
Once you figure it out, please let me know, because it's in my backyard and i'm very frightened. 

4. You know you're bored, when, Facebook and Pinterest get boring.

5. I was really in the mood for some Keira Knightly and Matthew Macfadyen
in Pride and Prejudice, and have been craving to hear the music, and have been BEGGING mom to let me watch it during school hours ...Now that it's the weekend, I just don't feel it.

6. Sewing. I really want to make cute clothes. I really love dresses too. If I could wear dresses everyday, I would. This is the dress I'm making next! (Just need fabric!)


7. (See my friends blog post who posted basically everything that has been running through my mind this last week: Cooler On the Flipside) ...I agree completely. It's just like this movie:
The guy just WISHES he could go back and live in Paris in the 1920's. (GREAT movie! A must see.) In the end he realizes, that every single time period, will want to go back in time cause they'll think that THAT was the real golden age of time.... And that you really just have to be satisfied with the time you're stuck in, because in the future, some kid (like me) will wish they could come back to our present time. Well. Maybe. Anyway. I feel like I was born in the wrong era.

8. Fo. Reals. How could something so perfect turn so corrupt? 












1 comment:

  1. Yeah... we missed you. Eating without you leaves us feeling kind of empty inside. Obviously.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...