Sunday, October 7, 2012

captain america


Thissssss is me.
Some people go out to fabulous events such as homecoming on their weekends, but for those of us who don't get asked, we do this. Cry? Oh-ho-ho-NO. Well, yes, but not over that.

These tears would be a mix of cry #1 and #9 on my cry scale I made up at the beginning of the year (found here). ...Which kinda then turned into cry #6 (just cause I looked like godzilla ...see above picture).  

What brought on the flood of emotion?! THIS MOVIE:


And it wasn't just because he is freaking gorgeous/humble/masculine/heroic/buff/everything-i'd-want-in-a-man/etcetera&soforth, but because of the ENDING. 

Now, I had no idea how Captain Americas story went, actually, I did things COMPLETELY out of order when it came to the super hero movies. I watched The Avengers first, then Thor, and now Captain America (it's all starting to make sense!) so I had NO idea why good ol' Captain America was introduced in The Avengers as beating up a punching bag. BUT NOW I KNOW, and am practically DEVASTATED. Don't try and tell me it's JUST a movie, because this poor guy lost his lover because he decided to take a nap at the most inconvenient time, and now he's forever-alone and STUCK IN THE WRONG ERA. {story of my life}  But it was actually a really great movie, and I didn't cry for hours (maybe only one ...maybe).

That's all I got.
Now look at my happy friends from tonight, because... they're happy:


p.s. did i mention i dreamt i made-out with a very attractive man last night? only in my dreamssssss.


1 comment:

  1. this is so sad. so sad and pathetic. and i want to hug you. and take you to seattle. BOYS SUCK. and so does homecoming. never forget. and you're funny.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...