Thursday, October 11, 2012

Sweet Dimples & Single Pimples

The other day in my Facebook newsfeed, I saw one of the many hardships of a teenage girls life... What was it might you ask? A photo of the one (that's right, I mean that in a SINGULAR form) zit that practically took up the whole cheek on this girls face (total sarcasm by the way) and I just thought how awfully hard it must be to have one itty bitty zit.

Ahhhh yes, then I see my reflection in the back of my spoon sitting on the table, and guess who decided to join my face for lunch? Not one, but a plethora* of red dots covering my face. My face (and the "dots" thereon) remind me of the stars in the night sky in that they are innumerable, and full of constellations. What was that face? The other morning I woke up surprised with a new constellation that looked very much like the stars that aligned in one row in the Disney movie Hercules? Very thoughtful face, very thoughtful.

So to all of you dear girls struggling with the great woes of having sweet dimples and single pimples, i'll be here playing connect the dots with my face whilst counting down the days till my acne is no more.

THE END.


*yes i learned that word from Caillou when i was little

1 comment:

  1. I LITERALLY JUST TOLD MY FRIEND THAT I LEARNED THAT WORD FROM CAILOU THIS MORNING. Hilarious. Freaking hilarious.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...