Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Hangover

After a very long day full of forcing myself NOT to sleep past 10:34am ...again, I made yummy chocolate oatmeal with bananas and whipped cream, because, oatmeal is healthy for you. I then decided that I should put pants on for my families sake, now wearing $5 man sweats, a big Christmas night shirt, and my hair right on top of my head. Then I realized my sister, Lara, is going back to Provo tomorrow... So I got my creative juices flowing and I painted her a portrait of her in -mermaid form- using my handy dandy Crayola paints. That went well. After I gave up on being productive, my little cousin came over and we watched Life As We Know It ...even though i've already seen it once this week. (...oops!) After that, I decided that my acne is really bad because I haven't been following the 3 simple rules to a clearer face by:
1. Eating healthy -- Which means I can't continue this pattern of breakfasts
2. Sleeping long enough/at appropriate times -- Example: 2:30am-12:30pm
3. Exercise -- no comment
Then I got SUPER-DEE-DUPER bored, and did what those crazy people who have no lives do and I put on a face-mask and whipped up an egg and put it all in my hair till both my hair and face were stiff. Then I showered it all out and my face is not only as SOFT as 5yrs. worth of acne skin can get, but my hair feels like that light-weight airy feeling you get after a haircut. Plus it's silk smooth as well. So um. I recommend doing that if you have time to waste. Ha.

On my bed I found new running shoes my mommy got me! My last pair made my toes get bruised and turn black and now I'm scared my nail will fall off, so I paint over it with nail-polish and pretend it's not there! But now I can go exercise. Going to the gym FIRST THING IN THE MORNING!

My big brother Ryan and I had that tickle fight he had promised me we'd have before he left (because I know that his feet are his weakness and I can ALWAYS get him on the ground!) We laughed so hard our abs hurt. I tackled him to the floor.

Later, we spent family time and ...ate... then played 5 Crowns. (To which I failed miserable.) Then, as if one movie wasn't enough, Lara and I watched One Day (for my 3rd time) and I cried. I tried to play it as cool as her. But nope. Gosh dangit. I CRIED. And I get to cry again tomorrow when she leaves.


So there you have it. Another day in my life. Weird Worth it!

1 comment:

  1. Hannah... :)

    *This post is so awesome that my comment doesn't need to say anything*

    - Me

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...