Wednesday, November 14, 2012

fo-drizzle

I just love showers. They give you so much time to think (or time to not think) ...they are truly the best. Except for in the fall/winter months... Cause it's cold when you step out.

It's also bad when you have to take a fast shower and don't have time to enjoy it, that's when the hot water steaming in the bathroom taunts me by singing baby it's cold outside! cause it knows I have to step out on that icy floor in just moments.

This happened to me today (hence, the story) BUT today was different. You see, my appointment got canceled, so it felt like such a waste to shower at all.  As I passed by my bathroom again, my shower was screaming BABY COME BACK! but now I have other things to do.  ):

Moral of the story? Well, there really isn't one. But someday when I design my own house, my bathroom will be a top priority and people will have some serious jealousy issues.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...