Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Grateful

I am grateful for today and what it's brought thus far:
6am I was able to go to seminary
7am I was able to get a ride from the best Opa in the world to SeaTac
9am I was enjoying a peppermint hot chocolate and a croissant from Starbucks
9:55am I was boarding a plane that showed me rain, bright sunny skies, and snowy mountains
12:53pm I was grateful to have landed safely
2:55pm I was grateful that this cute little restaurant in Park City let me get eggs benedict from their breakfast menu, even though they would have stopped breakfast hour by 3pm.
3:20pm I was grateful to be able to explore this awesome house we rented which appears to be small but in reality ...is not.
-I'm grateful for the 7 stories this house has that will help keep my legs toned while on this vacation
-I'm grateful that this house has a: sauna, fireplace, jacuzzi, queen sized beds, cable, internet, soft couch ...so I can live the high life for a whole week!
-I'm grateful that I'll get to see my siblings in a few hours (:
-I'm grateful that now I can take a nap on these heated floors in front of the fireplace
-I'm grateful for the Christmasy feeling of being in a snow-globe while snowflakes fall like powdered sugar onto waffles... I love this snow!
-I'm grateful that I'll get to spend Thanksgiving with all of my siblings.
-I'm grateful that I get to see my favorite grandpa tomorrow
-I'm grateful for taxi drivers that will bring my siblings to me soon soon SOON!
-I'm grateful that I was able to sneak onto the computer while mommy is grabbing groceries!
-I'm grateful for this awesome experience
-I'm grateful for my life (:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...