Thursday, November 24, 2011

GOBBLE 'TIL YOU WOBBLE


Finally here!! The day where I can eat as MuCh as I want and no one can stop me because everyone else is doing exactly the same thing! Motto: 
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

Yesterday, day 3 in Park City, I got to go tubing for the first time with my familia. It was AWESOME. Ryan even said it's probably one of the best hills he's been down! We raced on our tummys, and spun in groups, laughed and screamed, it was absolutely delightful! Too bad we didn't get any pictures ): cause between riding up the conveyor belt, waiting in line, then taking a lift up to the tippy top of the hill, we had ZERO time to grab the camera and take pictures! We had 2 hours there and only got 5-6 rides. But it was memorable!

This would be my family... Too picky for turkey. So we're having some type of other meat like steak or something. Not to worry, mom is buying me turkey of some sort... But seriously, they claim it's always "too dry" PSHHHH. Girl please. 

This morning, instead of being in my hometown and running the 10k turkey trot which I had been practicing for, I'm sitting in front of a TV watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade eating yummy chocolate chip bread, and it was hilarious watching Daniel Radcliffe (aka Harry Potter) dancing around cause I guess he's in some musical now... Then there was a depressing/guilt-trippy commercial which i can't find now, but it had Jennifer Aniston, Robin Williams, Morgan Freeman and Luis Fonsi on a childrens cancer research hospital about how all kids want for Christmas are to get better... Makes you feel kinda REALLY greedy.... AND OH MY GOSH, SANTA IS ABOUT TO COME DOWN 34TH STREET IN MANHATTAN! My youngest brother, Spencer, claims that it's just a "fake" Santa Clause... Whatever. You know I sat on Santa's lap this year already! He gave me a lollipop and denied my wish of a snowy Christmas... But now I'm just rambling...

So anyway, have a thankful Thanksgiving, eat lots, and be happy! (:
This is the only picture up on the internet so far of Santa Clause from the parade. BEST Santa I've EVER seen! And Mrs. Clause was there too! She's never done one of the parades before! Seriously though, they were adorable! He even KISSED her! Oh gosh. I want to meet him.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...