Friday, November 4, 2011

This is my life:

11/02/2011 = Stephanie called me and said "Happy Palindrome day to my favorite palindrome ever!" Let's not forget that my name is Hannah. --Made my life!

Burping with toothpaste in your mouth = A really messy mirror

Checking your mail = Getting that rare mail addressed to you!!! --even if it is junk, but whatever! (:

Mom giving me some double-sided french/english magnets that she meant to give me over a year ago = Pure happiness, and a scholar in the making

Drooling mid sentence while awake = ...I'm not sure what that should equal... (please note: this is not a regular occurrence)

Feeling super accomplished over beating a friend by 150pts at Scrabble (381pts!) = I'm a Nerd

Not having food in the house = Being forced to make everything you can using your hot chocolate mix


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...