Saturday, November 26, 2011

Danny Kaye

Today... I found my other half. The man I would be very compatible with.
The only problem with living a happy long life with him, is that:
 He was born 98 years ago and died 24 years ago... I don't know which it is, but either me or him were born in the wrong time era, and it certainly wasn't him...

That's just the thing about "love" ...How on earth do you know that your TRUE match wasn't born 500 years ago?? Or in my case, 98... years... ago...

Danny Kaye. Maybe not the most attractive person in the world, but I would marry him just for his personality. There's not a movie I haven't seen of him that I haven't enjoyed and said "Oh yeah, I would totally marry that guy"

For example, this video clip is from the movie "White Christmas" with Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye... Danny Kaye is the goofy awesome one:


Lara even told me today, that she couldn't wait until I get married cause either my husband will be super funny, or really boring so I can balance him out. I'd hope the first.

...Speaking of Lara,
today we attempted another try at ice-skating.
The same attractive guy was working there, you know, the one who looks like a version of Spiderman's best friend/frenemy... (titles) James Franco.
(He's the one that gave us the garbage bags the other night)
As we were wrapping it up, Lara, well... she was totally flirty and they're going to fall in love.

Anyway. 
Lara is cool.
Danny Kaye is cool.
White Christmas is cool.
Old movies in general are cool.
And I saw Tess today! She is cool.


"Back in the Army"
          



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...