Monday, November 7, 2011

My weekend:

Friday's seminary devotional:
Uneducated presenter: "Please turn with me to Song of Solomon 2:6" 
Students: "Um.... WHAT??"
Uneducated presenter: "Just do it!! --Okay, so 'His left hand is under my head, and his right hand doth embrace me.' this is like God.."
Students: "WHAT?!"
Uneducated presenter: "..Hang on okay! He's always there for us! and embraces us-- k you know what! Nevermind!"
Me: "Wow. You might as well have said 'God is like a bra. Close to your heart and there for support!' "
...I think one reason we should scan over Song of Solomon in seminary is so that times like these NEVER happen. EVER. 


Later I got a call form my uncle:
"Hey have you seen the movie Constipation?" "...No?" "That's cause it hasn't come out yet!"
...Took me a few seconds to get it... But I thought it was pretty good!

Saturday I walked to the neighbors house, and watched 27 dresses with Jim (because it's his favorite movie) and we made chocolate crackle cookies. Later I won my 5th out of 6 scrabble games played against Tammy in the past month-ish.
Sunday I had church... Fasting... My tummy making the noises of earthquakes and people in the pews behind and in front of me turn to look at me. I wasn't even that hungry! My life...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...