Tuesday, November 1, 2011

hAlLoWeEn 2011!




For Halloween, I made this lovely tutu as part of my costume of being a fairy... The whole point of this was to be able to have a cheeper costume and still be able to have fun with it.... Yeah, never think like that. You always find one more thing you need to add to make your costume perfect, and well, it just adds up!

 

I successfully did my own hair to be some sort of messy something or rather which i thought turned out splendidly! From far away it looked pro, and people kept asking me who did it! ...My sisters would be proud.

 

I agreed to pass out candy for the little children in my town with my best friend... So we had a lovely time together getting ready.


The finished results, heading to the harbor (: 
Something important to note is that today marks the 11th year Olivia and I met and became best friends, which is also the same day I moved into my house. So this is always a fun way to celebrate our friendship anniversaries! 


Last minute pumpkin carvings are in order. If I was asked to make one face to represent all of the faces of my siblings... This would be the face that describes us best. Pathetic?


This picture would be perfect if I had my wings, but I accidently left them at a friends house! Oops! (:


After freezing our toes off in the crisp Autumn air, Olivia bought us dinner, and we laughed so hard we were crying, well, I was crying, because of the lovely game "1-2-3 BE UGLY!" I always win this game... and I refuse to put up the picture where i win.... So this one is where Olivia won!




This was a few days back, I improved my hair since then, instead of that awkward part down the middle, but we had to get the family pics before our party we needed to attend.


It all boils down to... 
1.) I enjoy Halloween, and going all out for it!
2.) I love my home and hometown
3.)I love my best friend! Pals for life!
4.) I do love dance parties by myself to Thriller and Monster Mash.
5.) I felt odd being behind the bowl giving instead of receiving the cavity prone candies that rot my mouth... yet somehow I probably ate just as much candy as usual!
6.) Pumpkin Waffles. De-lish!
7.) My favorite costume tonight, was a 12ish year old boy dressed up something like this: 
Chick Magnet! Get it?! (:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...