Saturday, November 19, 2011

...It's back!!

Holy poo. It's back. So much for prolonging the inevitable. 

Warm 106.9FM radio is playing Christmas music again. At least they abstained 6 days longer than they did last year! How the heck am I to refrain the magic of Christmas now? Well, I can't. This happens each and every year; I get excited wayyyy too early so that by the time Christmas comes, a lot of the magic has faded until I realize that we're cleaning up shop in January and I squeeze as much Christmas back into my life before entirely putting it away. Well, at least I didn't start in July this year! ...Because, yes, that has happened once with our family. 

Speaking of family,  I get to go very very soon to Park City to stay in a lovely little house and hopefully play in the snow that WILL fall, and we'll have Thanksgiving there, and listen to Christmas music some more, and see extended family, and go in hot air balloons! It will be simply wonderful!

Gahh (: Happy day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...